Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Must(ang) Tale


Days after I announced that we needed a new car, we started our discussions on which one to get. I got all sorts of suggestions from my friends/family. Finally I got the car which I wanted, but got quite a few interesting suggestions!

Moi: I need a new car man, may be a Jetta or Civic or Mustang. Why not a mustang, this is my only chance before I get too old. (Spendthrift me!)

Sanjay: Why do we need a new car? I am in love with my camry! I am not trading it in this time for sure. (Practical Sanjay!)

Khangu: You know what, get a bigger car, small cars are useless. Last time, I had an accident; my corolla got totaled, so I decided to get an accord. Why do you think about mpg anyway, do what you feel like, it’s your life & your money! (Royal Khangu! but dude plz drive safely now.)

Arati: Don’t care what everybody says, do what you feel like & get the car that you want! It’s your life, you are not answerable to anyone!! (Feministic Arati)

Rina: Have a look at what the dealers have & bargain a lot with him. These dealers are such junkies! (Sensible Rina)

Dad: Did you take your cold medicine as I had asked you to? (Worried that I was sick)

Aniruddha: Big deal you are buying a car, buy whatever, what do I care! After all you are not going to get a Hummer! (Adrenaline rushing thru his nerves!)

Sanjay: Get a convertible! I won’t trade my camry until we move to Indy.

Me: I need a hood over my head all the time!

End result; I got a Mustang GT!

Sanjay: I will never ever trade my camry in!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gal,

You have too strong magentic fields around you... you better be an austenetic steel if you want to do, what you want to do!


I am ashamed of myself for writing such a comment.

Sensible Rina :-)

Sumeet said...

nice blog ...and nice car!! so its two of us now with american cars!! way to go ;)

Gaurav said...

hmmm...Msutang !! cool car....n that shadow on ur face in the snap.....looks like u just got a tan :)