Monday, February 05, 2007

Black & White

Coffee machine didn’t vend as well as ate the money, packed lunch but forgot to bring it to work, missed my exit & the next exit is after 10 miles, Christmas brownies that I promised at work got burnt, lost the books that I ordered from Amazon, its so cold that even the computer is frozen, lost $200 in blackjack, I missed the last show of guru & saw the first of salaam-e-ishk which turned out to be a disaster, no new messages on orkut, my American airlines flights always get delayed.

Saw a flock of geese on the way to work, although I claim not to; noticed the beautiful sunset, khosla ka ghosla surprisingly turned out a nice movie, mustang gave a mpg of 20 miles/hour, got stopped over for speeding but didn’t get a ticket, got cheetos as well as 45 cents from the vending machine, talked to all of my friends & grandma on the weekend, outwitted Sanjay more than once (we have a mujori contest going on all the time at our place; me being the soul contender!), did excellent in word power section of reader’s digest, Ratan Tata took over Corus & not to forget, COLTS won the superbowl!

For those who know me, I was never the positive person you tell your friends about; but hey I admit it’s not always that bad!!

2 comments:

Sumeet said...

wow...that's a lot of negatives to tackle for even the biggest of optimists ....dont worry u did good! how come the cop dint give you a ticket after pulling over?
'ladiej log ko ticket nahin dene ka kya?' LOL

Vaidehi Dongre said...

i was goin on 65 on a 60 limit rd, so he gave me a warning :)